Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is a medical technology company driven to transform cancer surgery with its ultra-high resolution imaging technology to achieve our mission of advancing the standard of care, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. Our ultra-high-resolution, real-time, advanced imaging tools address areas of high unmet medical need.
With headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Perimeter Medical Imaging (TSXV:PINK)(FSE:4PC) has launched the next generation of imaging technology that allow surgeons to visualize microscopic tissue structures with unparalleled clarity in the operating room.
The Clinical Application Specialist (CAS) provides on-site support for clinical imaging product demonstrations, device use, and procedural support in live surgical settings for an advanced medical imaging technology in the oncology space. Travel required up to 85% of the time (~4 days per week) and may include some overnights, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Provide on-site product demonstrations, technical and procedural support for fast paced live surgical settings
- Learn a new imaging technology and become the expert for interpretation and device use
- Provide customers and end users with product, clinical, technical, educational, and sales support to maximize recurring revenue, utilization of company products, and customer service objectives
- Provide image training and device use to internal employees and external clinical and commercial users
- Provide continued onsite procedural and technical support for all Perimeter products to clinical and commercial users, clinicians, health care providers, and investigators
- Prepare and deliver professional clinical case reports and presentations that include medical images, relevant information and laboratory results to the customer for case review and product evaluation
- Identify, troubleshoot, and communicate product issues that occur in the field back to the company
- Help to ensure that the company’s clinical and sales objectives are met
- Provide effective and timely customer communication and feedback back to the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3 years of clinical industry experience
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively 85% (~4 days per week including overnight, some weekends and holidays) within the U.S.
- Willingness to provide technical and procedural support in a fast-paced live surgical environment
- Must be willing to satisfy medical credentialing agency requirements, including proof of specific immunizations and titers, background checks, and drug screening
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts
- High degree of professionalism and ability to communicate effectively
- Fluency (written and spoken) in the English language
- Previous experience communicating with healthcare providers and clinical research staff
- Experience working in a medical and/or surgical setting
- Experience and/or desire working in a small team or a start-up environment
Does this look like a good fit for you?
Tell us more…
To apply for this role, please email us your resume and (optional) cover letter with “Clinical Applications Specialist — Atlanta, GA Based” in the subject line to: [email protected]Apply Now
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Perimeter welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation or other grounds protected by human rights legislation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.Return to Careers Page