Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is a medical technology company driven to transform cancer surgery with its ultra-high resolution imaging technology to achieve our mission of advancing the standard of care, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. Our ultra-high-resolution, real-time, advanced imaging tools address areas of high unmet medical need.
With headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Perimeter Medical Imaging (TSXV:PINK)(FSE:4PC) has launched the next generation of imaging technology that allow surgeons to visualize microscopic tissue structures with unparalleled clarity in the operating room.
We are seeing an Image Training Specialist, based in Dallas, Texas, to join our Medical Affairs team. This role’s main area of responsibility will be supporting clinical image interpretation, education, and training of advanced medical imaging technology in the oncology space for health care providers (HCP). Day-to-day activities include onsite procedural support, internal and external training, development, and implementation of new educational material. You will also be the voice of the user and will bring feedback from the field and reliably and effectively communicate it back to the company.
- Effectively train users how to read and interpret wide-field Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) images
- Provide procedural support during clinical use of the device
- Develop and implement new training material and content
- Provide direct input into the company’s internal training programs
- Lead the education and training of internal staff and external HCP
- Develop and build relationships with clinical investigators, site personnel, HCP, and customers
- Help to ensure that the company’s clinical and medical objectives are being met
- Communicate new product features, modifications or medical device issues heard in the field back to the company in a timely manner
- Ensure effective and timely communication of field feedback to the company
- Develop and deliver presentations and demonstrations of the medical device to HCP
- Attend conferences and provide medical device demonstrations
- Perform technical quality reviews of OCT images in support of the clinical studies
- Support clinical research projects and early feasibility and developmental study activities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with certification (ARDMS, ASRT, or RT(R)) is required
- Experience in the medical device industry with clinical applications and/or in the operation of medical equipment
- Previous experience with oncology preferred
- Fluency (written and spoken) in the English language
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Valid driver’s license/active and current passport
- Ability to travel internationally, mainly U.S. and Canada
- Must be willing to provide proof of specific immunizations and titers
- Travel may be required up to 85% of the time
- Lives in Dallas, Texas
- Experience communicating with a clinical research team, clinical investigators, and HCP
- Experience working in a surgical environment
- Experience within the breast health industry
- Experience working with medical imaging such as mammography and ultrasound; ARDMS or ASRT certification preferred
- Experience in a medical education and training environment; training program development preferred
- Experience working within an FDA-compliant quality management system
- Experience working in a small team
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
- Client/customer focused
- Possesses honesty, integrity, and a strong desire to succeed
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Does this look like a good fit for you?
Tell us more…
To apply for this role, please email us your resume and (optional) cover letter with “Image Training Specialist — Dallas” in the subject line to: [email protected]Apply Now
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Perimeter welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation or other grounds protected by human rights legislation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.Return to Careers Page