Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is a medical technology company driven to transform cancer surgery with its ultra-high resolution imaging technology to achieve our mission of advancing the standard of care, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. Our ultra-high-resolution, real-time, advanced imaging tools address areas of high unmet medical need.
With headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Perimeter Medical Imaging (TSXV:PINK)(FSE:4PC) has launched the next generation of imaging technology that allow surgeons to visualize microscopic tissue structures with unparalleled clarity in the operating room.
The Image Training Specialist (ITS) will be responsible for supporting the clinical and educational initiatives of the company and will develop and provide education and training for all Perimeter products. This position will provide on-site education, image reader training, development of educational content, and be a driving force behind the training platform. The ITS will provide clinical study site procedure and data training and help to ensure accurate data is collected in a timely manner. The ITS will help develop a training program for all new hires of the company, as well as ensure that any external feedback is effectively communicated back to the company.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Acts as the company’s wide-field Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) imaging interpretation expert
- Effectively teaches all new users and stakeholders how to scan tissue and interpret images
- Continually develops cutting edge education and training material to teach internal and external stakeholders
- Helps to develop and provide clinical study training and support for participating investigators (includes data review, identification of data trends and patterns, answering database questions, etc.)
- Provides on-site education and trains clinical study coordinators and staff on data acquisition, use, and storage
- Works cross-functionally with operations for the shipping and receiving of equipment to study sites
- Develop and present educational material to HCPs and study staff
- Helps to develop tools and ensures that clinical study site data is accurate, complete, and provided on-time
- Field any clinical study questions regarding device use, image interpretation, case report forms and all external study databases used (e.g. XNAT, Medrio)
- Troubleshoots data and generates site queries
- Liaisons with the clinical affairs team and supports all clinical studies as needed
- Develops and effectively communicates product training material to internal staff and external users
- Supports the company’s clinical and commercial initiatives through education and training
- Builds strong relationships with health care providers, customers, and study staff
- Advocates for the identification of new product features or modifications and communicates back to the company
- Ensures effective and timely communication of all external feedback to the company
- Leads as the imaging technical expert and assists with image quality reviews
- Works independently and communicates effectively with cross-functional teams
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with a medical or imaging technical specialization or equivalent
- Experience in medical device with clinical applications and/or in the operation of medical equipment a plus
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English language
- Valid driver’s license/ active and current passport
- Ability to travel internationally, mostly U.S. and Canada
- Must be able to be hospital credentialled
- Travel required up to 75% of the time
Does this look like a good fit for you?
Tell us more…
To apply for this role, please email us your resume and (optional) cover letter with “Image Training Specialist — West U.S.” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Perimeter Medical AI is committed to your success and providing opportunities for career and professional advancement. We maintain a fun and outgoing, yet professional environment that truly values our employees. As a part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equity and accessibility, our goal is a workforce built on respect that reflects the communities we serve. We thank all applicants for their interest in Perimeter Medical AI but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Perimeter welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation or other grounds protected by human rights legislation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. We are happy to honor accommodations at any part of the recruitment process and invite you to let us know how we can help.