Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is a medical technology company driven to transform cancer surgery with its ultra-high resolution imaging technology to achieve our mission of advancing the standard of care, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. Our ultra-high-resolution, real-time, advanced imaging tools address areas of high unmet medical need.
With headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Perimeter Medical Imaging (TSXV:PINK)(FSE:4PC) has launched the next generation of imaging technology that allow surgeons to visualize microscopic tissue structures with unparalleled clarity in the operating room.
At Perimeter, we would be nothing without a successful sales organization. We are seeking a qualified Market Development Manager to join our team and help us bring our OCT medical imaging technology to the Midwest. This role will report to the Area Business Director and cooperate with the sales, marketing and clinical teams. The MDM will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and launching new products. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and the ability to articulate Perimeter’s OCT technology to the market.
The candidate ideally lives in Illinois, with the ability to travel throughout the Midwest region up to 4 days per week.
- Identify and develop new key strategic accounts in the Midwest region that achieve/exceed revenue expectations
- Develop relationships with key partners (KOLs) and customers, ensuring revenue, market share, and growth objectives are met by articulating Perimeter’s value proposition to multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Generate a sales pipeline with the ability to analyze, track activity, and forecast accurately to upper management
- Assist management in developing new sales strategies and tools for market adoption of Perimeter’s OCT technology
- Must live in the assigned region, however field travel may be up to 4 days per week
- Support area-marketing activities at national meetings and conferences, as required. (i.e. staff trade show booths, hand out materials, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in sales for operating room, radiology, pathology, oncology, medical device, or capital equipment
- Experience working in the medical device industry within medical imaging, surgical suite or hospital environments
- Knowledgeable about working in an FDA and ICH-GCP compliant market environment
- Experience participating in new product launches
- Skilled using Google and Microsoft softwares, and familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of breast cancer concepts and practices (or previous experience in the Breast Health industry) is desired but not required
- Ability to build a sales pipeline and deliver consistent sales results
- Experience building strategic relationships with all levels within an organization, including the top executives
- Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
WORK STYLE/ BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Customer centric
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment and prioritize personal workload
- Strong at self-organization
- Values and demonstrates teamwork in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Can do-attitude; change agent
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to travel by plane or car for extensive amounts of time. Valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the individual resides.
- Travel 75%-80% weekly throughout the Midwest region, including overnights and weekends, as necessary to fully manage the region and attend trade shows, training and regional meetings, as requested.
Does this look like a good fit for you?
Tell us more…
To apply for this role, please email us your resume and (optional) cover letter with “Market Development Manager — Midwest” in the subject line to: [email protected]Apply Now
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Perimeter welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation or other grounds protected by human rights legislation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.Return to Careers Page